Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt6 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt6

Not bad but..

Well as a fan of Resident Evil I've to say that it could have been better. I mean its to drastic how do it changes from an creepy and cruel accion escene to something stupid! Its kinda funny but it don't do the work... Could be more funny if the musics stops or something a little more random (By the way altough Barry's sandwich joke has been used the way there is no more sandichs on the word, its still nice :P ); and next time remember that Nemesis doesn't have steel balls... Cause he... or She! is a woman! (Yeah unbelievable) Anyway nice work and keep on it!!

RRAC - Song of the Plains RRAC - Song of the Plains

Ehmm...

Well altough the song is nice; you should have upload a music video made by yourself in flash and not only let a frozen image instead... So keep on the hard work!

Senmetsu responds:

Thank you Mayor Nacho :) I appreciate your response.

I am still pretty new at this whole making-flash thing and I agree, in your shoes I woulda been like "umm...that took like what? 5 minutes?". But I have pride in my work so far. I intend to take what I learned from my last video, combine it with this one, and make a super music video next time!

I can't even imagine trying to make a game *shudder*

Schoolwork Schoolwork

wow

Me hace recordar tantas cosas... Lo dificil que es voltear hacia atras y darse cuenta que inconcientemente seguimos los pasos que nodeberían seguirse... Muy buen trabajo; quizas la animacion pudo ser mejor; pero en fin es muy profundo el mensaje.

Hogan vs The Aliens Hogan vs The Aliens

STOP SMOKIN WEED!!!

Hahaha!!! Men!! Where did you get all that shit??? Its great!!! Nice alien fight, the killer guitar and oh men!! The Delorean from Back to the Future!!! And the honk before killing batman!! Hahaha!! Congratulations!!!

The Quackening, ZTS #1 The Quackening, ZTS #1

Nice!

Haha.. Its good!! And kind of crazy... But men I thing your raiting is grong; I thing it should be mature instead of teens.

Anyway nice job!!

Rantdog responds:

Thank you Mayor Nacho.
Homer can have Chocolate Town, I'd want to live in a town made of Nachos. Mmmmm!

Didn't think we were that edgy with this toon. I'll checkout some other 'toons and compare there action vs our action and how we compare in ratings. Thxs

EdFak CinVa - ACT 01 EdFak CinVa - ACT 01

Genial!!

¡Ésta buenísimo! Sólo que deberías considerar algunos subtítulos en igles por aquello de que se habla en todo el mundo y bueno; la página está en ingles y la mayoría de los visitantes lo hablan.

En general esta muy bueno; ¡buen trabajo!

Teddy el Ninja Gaiden Teddy el Ninja Gaiden

Esta bien pero... - - - It's Ok but....

El video es simpático ciertamente, mas si debiste considerar que la páguina es visitada por usuarios de todo el mundo; no tanto por una restricción al español o algo así, pero si deberías considerar aunqsean cortos subtítulos en ingles, ¿a cuanta gente privaste de entender el video? No es en realidad que exista un restricción pero pues se habla en todo el mundo... A si que recordemos que una cosa es querer ser original y otra aislado ¿no te parece? En fin, ¡buen trabajo!
-------------------------------------
Video is certeanly funny but yes you sould have considered some kind of english subtitles; not because of spanish or any kind or restriction but this page is visited by worldwide people. How many of them are unable to understand the flash? Its not any kind of restriction but english is speaked worldwide. So... Remember that origal and to be a cut off is not the same right? Anyway, its a good job!

LeCorvo responds:

Sí, completamente de acuerdo contigo. Lo que sucede es que ésta animación tampoco es un trabajo serio de mi parte. Es más bien, tal y como pudiste observar, algo para bromear un poco. Aún con subtítulos no muchas personas lo hubieran entendido.

Muchas gracias por tus sugerencias.

The Glory of War The Glory of War

Awesome dude..

Althoug the music & drawing are pretty good, I think that the best of your movie is about itself! Men the message you want to tell is so touching, for real: War is not a game, war is not fun. War is winning against handsome and bringin' more selfinsh to the powerfull people... Congratulations; if that is the word.

Resident Evil SARS Part 3 Resident Evil SARS Part 3

No words.. Just.. Respect man!

I couldn't tell ya how good is your movie cause I don't have the word... Men I loved the draws, and it's funny and good as the best parody of resident evil! GOOD, EXCELENT WORK!

Resident Evil SARS Part 2 Resident Evil SARS Part 2

MEN! THIS IS GOOD AS HELL!!!!!

OH GOD! I LAUGH AT LOU MAN YOUR MOVIE IS GREAT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS IS ONE OF THE BEST PARODIES OF RESIDENT EVIL EVER!!!!